terça-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2011

Anymore

Alone, I still wait
into the light of this dark
into the music of this silence...

You're so far away from me
and I dont believe in nothing, anymore.

I lost my time, my hope, my peace, my faith
in the human, in the love
and I feel that I never will can find it anymore.

I miss you like I miss myself...
you gave me some care and my doubts go away...

Ohhhh your magic embrace making me strong
and I could dream breathing the paradise...
And I know, right now, all that can save me live in your arms
So, Why dont you hold me for the last time?!
I realy realy need feel anything beyond the human...

And I need your taste in my mouth to get eat my daily bread
And I muuuuuust your frangrance in my nose, in my skin, in my lung to can breath the life that remain in me
Until my hands always freezing was ignited tingling and asking the yours...
How explain to them that they never more will can touch you?

I'm here screaming through my cells your name
Perhaps looking for the mercy of the destiny to my tired days
Some gift of God...
Your heat, maybe.
Is YOU my sun that I need to photosynthesis my dreams
My spirit needs fly in your wings
I close my eyes and your shine eyes is my prayer
I can see them saying me: "Lua!"
And I never will forget this feeling anymore.

Juliana Ponciri, 19-01-2011, acho. Em mais uma capicua: 06:06

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário